Friday, February 27, 2015

Russia Mobilizes for War

 http://sightedmoon.com/sabbatical-jubilee-chart/

In a little-noticed interview with the Wall Street Journal earlier this month, the commander of the U.S. Army in Europe, Lt. Gen. Frederick Hodges, issued a warning: "I believe the Russians are mobilizing right now for a war that they think is going to happen in five or six years—not that they're going to start a war in five or six years," he said, "but I think they are anticipating that things are going to happen, and that they will be in a war of some sort, of some scale, with somebody within the next five or six years."

This observation by Lt. Gen. Frederick fits exactly within the 4th sabbatical cycle of this Jubilee cycle, which we expect the curse of war, Lev. 26:23.  Is this what the blood moons are pointing to?  And Remember, the blood moons were over America and Europe, not the land of Israel.  This is a warning to the Northern Kingdom of Israel, currently residing in America and Europe, not the Southern Kingdom of Judah, which is largely in the modern state of Israel.

If we are currently in the last Jubilee cycle, as many of us believe we are, that puts the Great Tribulation beginning in the last half of 2030.  Nevertheless, America will feel like they are in that tribulation sometime in the 4th cycle from 2017 to 2023.  The 5th sabbatical cycle beginning in 2024 will be the curse of captivity and judgement - those not killed in the war will be taken captive, where many more will be killed.  Is this the purpose of all the FEMA camps being placed all over the United States? As bad as all of this is, The Great Tribulation is yet to begin.  Most will have lost faith by now since they haven't been raptured out of here.  Once all of Israel (including the Northern Tribes now in Europe and America) has been gathered back in the Holy Land in 2030 the anti-Christ, Nimrod aka Apollo, will try to annihilate us all.  Those who know prophesy will escape, since we have been warned - even as to the timing of this attack.  Those that keep the Scriptural calendar know when this is.  This is the beginning of the Great Tribulation when the devil makes war against all of the remnant of Israel.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Mike Vanderboegh at The 2015 Alabama Firearms Freedom Conference


 


FBI Kidnapps, Threatens and Violates Civil Rights of Liberty Activist in WA State



Yesterday we reported on the arrest (and later release) of liberty activist Anthony Bosworth, an Iraq War vet and one of the co-leaders of Liberty For All. You may have seen the InfoWars story on his questioning by the FBI. What you don’t know is that it was far worse than even they reported.
If you have already seen the video, then you already know that he was not read his Miranda rights during his arrest. He also wasn’t given his Miranda rights at any time during the three hours of interrogation by various federal agencies. Not only did he confirm with them that he was, in fact, in custody and being interrogated (the two flags that must be present for a Miranda warning), but he specifically and repeatedly requested to speak with an attorney.
Rather than read him his rights and allow him access to an attorney, they told him that he would not be speaking to a lawyer of any kind, let alone one of his choosing. The idea of access to legal counsel as secured by the Constitution, he was told, was “Hollywood stuff.” In other words, we do not care what the Constitution says; we will do to you whatever we want. Under the current “terrorism” laws, they can.
...
The US Marshal who arrested him told him later that it would be a good idea for him to “disappear for a while,” and just “let things go” for about a year, and if he shut up, got out of the activism business, and stopped all this liberty nonsense, perhaps he could avoid federal charges and jail time. Just some “friendly advice,” you know, from your “friendly” federal agent.
...
But, as our dear friend and fellow patriot Mike Vanderboegh points out: if they don’t start nuthin’, won’t be nuthin’. 
If they do decide they want to start something, there’s always the 100 Heads Life and Casualty Company.

FCC Shreads 1st Amendment and the Last Free Market in America

FCC votes to keep Net neutrality in place. (Getty Images)
Nazi FCC Minister of Truth Chairman Tom Wheeler

Federal regulators moved forward on Thursday with a net neutrality plan to suppress free speech protect openness on the Internet by treating the online world more like heavily regulated telecommunications markets.

Quiet Change Expands ATF Power to Steal Property from Americans

Dept. of Justice
A quick glance at the Federal Register (Vol. 80, No. 37, p. 9987-88) today reveals that Attorney General Eric Holder, who earned cautious praise last month for a small reform to the federal equitable sharing program, has now delegated authority to the Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) to seize and “administratively forfeit” property involved in suspected drug offenses. Holder temporarily delegated this authority to the ATF on a trial basis in 2013, and today made the delegation permanent while lauding the ATF for seizing more than $19.3 million from Americans during the trial period.

Historically, when the ATF uncovered contraband subject to forfeiture under drug statutes, it was required to either refer the property to the DEA for administrative forfeiture proceedings or to a U.S. Attorney in order to initiate a judicial forfeiture action. Under today’s change, the ATF will now be authorized to seize property related to alleged drug offenses and initiate administrative forfeiture proceedings all on its own.

The DOJ claims this rule change doesn’t affect individual rights (and was thus exempt from the notice and comment requirements of the Administrative Procedure Act) and that the change is simply an effort to streamline the federal government’s forfeiture process. Those who now stand more likely to have their property taken without even a criminal charge may beg to differ.

 Justice by other means


Homegrown Jihad - The Muslim Terrorist Camps Around The U.S.


 


Game Changer: US Backs Russian UN Resolution Targeting ISIS


 


China & Big Banks Pushing Internet Censorship In America


 


The Pacific Ocean/Verge of Death


 


Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Truth in Media: Origin of ISIS


 


Obama’s Amnesty “Town hall” Closed To Public, Will Feature Handpicked Illegals Asking Questions

President Barack Obama will come Wednesday to Miami to defend his second attempt to shield millions of immigrants in the country illegally from deportation.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article11101739.html#storylink=cpy

Though billed as a “town hall,” tickets for Wednesday’s private event were distributed by organizers and not made publicly available. Telemundo and MSNBC rented the public Graham Center facility at FIU’s main campus for about $39,000, according to a copy of the contract.

Obama Supporters

The President will today take questions from undocumented immigrants and supporters of the Amnesty program in a closed and scripted event that is being ludicrously billed as a public “town hall” meeting.
In reality, the event will serve as a propaganda broadcast to sell the American public on executive action to sweepingly grant legal status up to 5 million illegal immigrants.


Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article11101739.html#storylink=cpy

Obama’s “Fake War” Against the Islamic State (ISIS)


The Daily Sheeple – by Prof Michel Chossudovsky

Since August 2014, the US Air Force with the support of a coalition of 19 countries has relentlessly waged an intensified air campaign against Syria and Iraq allegedly targeting the Islamic State brigades.

According to Defense News, over 16,000 airstrikes were carried out from August 2014 to mid January 2015. Sixty percent of the air strikes were conducted by the US Air Force using advanced jet fighter and bombing capabilities (Aaron Mehta, “A-10 Performing 11 Percent of Anti-ISIS Sorties”. Defense News, January 19, 2015.)

The airstrikes have been casually described by the media as part of a “soft” counter-terrorism operation, rather than an act of all out war directed against Syria and Iraq.



This large scale air campaign which has resulted in countless civilian casualties has been routinely misreported by the mainstream media. According to Max Boot, senior fellow in national security at the Council on Foreign Relations. ”Obama’s strategy in Syria and Iraq is not working… [because] the U.S. bombing campaign against ISIS has been remarkably restrained”. (Newsweek, February 17, 2015, emphasis added)

Americans are led to believe that the Islamic State constitutes a formidable force confronting the US military and threatening Western Civilization. The thrust of media reporting is that the US Air Force has failed and that “Obama should get his act together” in effectively confronting this ”Outside Enemy” of America.

According to CFR Max Boot, military escalation is the answer: what is required is for the president “to dispatch more aircraft, military advisers, and special operations forces, while loosening the restrictions under which they operate.” (Ibid)

What kind of aircraft are involved in the air campaign? The F-16 Fighting Falcon (above), The F-15E Strike Eagle (image below), The A-10 Warthog, not to mention Lockheed Martin’s F-22 Raptor stealth tactical fighter aircraft.

Question for Our Readers

Why has the US Air Force not been able to wipe out the Islamic State which at the outset was largely equipped with conventional small arms not to mention state of the art Toyota pickup trucks?

The USAF-15E Strike Eagle

From the very outset, this air campaign has NOT been directed against ISIS. The evidence confirms that the Islamic State is not the target. Quite the opposite.

The air raids are intended to destroy the economic infrastructure of Iraq and Syria.


We call on our readers to carefully reflect on the following image, which describes the Islamic State convoy of pickup trucks entering Iraq and crossing a 200 km span of open desert which separates the two countries.


This convoy entered Iraq in June 2014.



What would have been required from a military standpoint to wipe out an ISIS convoy with no effective anti-aircraft capabilities?

Without an understanding of military issues, common sense prevails.



If they had wanted to eliminate the Islamic State brigades, they could have “carpet” bombed their convoys of Toyota pickup trucks when they crossed the desert from Syria into Iraq in June.

The answer is pretty obvious, yet not a single mainstream media has acknowledged it.

The Syro-Arabian Desert is open territory (see map right). With state of the art jet fighter aircraft (F15, F22 Raptor, F16) it would have been –from a military standpoint– ”a piece of cake”, a rapid and expedient surgical operation, which would have decimated the Islamic State convoys in a matter of hours.

Instead what we have witnessed is an ongoing drawn out six months of relentless air raids and bombings, and the terrorist enemy is apparently still intact.

(In comparison, the NATO bombing raids of Yugoslavia in 1999 lasted about three months (March 24-June 10, 1999).

And we are led to believe that the Islamic State cannot be defeated by a powerful US-led military coalition of 19 countries.

The air campaign was not intended to decimate the Islamic State.

The counter-terrorism mandate is a fiction. America is the Number One “State Sponsor of Terrorism”.

The Islamic State is not only protected by the US and its allies, it is trained and financed by US-NATO, with the support of Israel and Washington’s Persian Gulf allies.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

SENATE REPUBLICANS CAVE ON AMNESTY

Senate Majority TRAITOR Mitch McConnell

February 24, 2015 With the Homeland Security Department set to shut down on Saturday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Tuesday offered Senate Democrats everything they wanted.

“Scare Tactics or Possible Threat?” Last Time Homeland Security Was Threatened with Budget Cuts, America Suffered a Terror Attack


SHTF Plan – by Mac Slavo

Threat advisories have been circulated about a possible terror attack on the Mall of America in Minnesota.

And now the Somali-based al-Shabaab has announced plans to target shopping centers in the UK, Canada and the United States.

Is there something in the works? Who knows…

Secretary of the Deparment of Homeland Security, Jeh Johnson, has admitted that there actually is no specific threat concerning malls anywhere in the nation, but yet the fear has been sown.

Nevertheless, there may be a threat to America.

Before dispelling that threat, Johnson was actually playing it up:

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson urged mall visitors to be careful and said he was “very concerned” about the threat.

Johnson said on CNN:

“If anyone is planning to go to the Mall of America today, they’ve got to be particularly careful. And as the statement you read indicates, there will be enhanced security there that will be apparent… And it’s the environment we’re in, frankly. And it’s all the more reason why I need a budget.“

The last statement may be the most revealing… the politics over DHS’ budget is very much at play.

The real source of the threats may not be Somalis, but rather from those upset about budget cuts and the flow of big dollars to expensive counter-terrorism programs with an unproven track record.

The Homeland chief sharply warned:

“To even contemplate a shutdown means contemplating cutting back on things that are vital to Homeland Security and causing terrible disruption with the American public right now,” Secretary Jeh Johnson warned.

“A shutdown of the Department of Homeland Security in these times is frankly too bitter to contemplate, but we have to contemplate it,” Johnson said.

President Obama warned state governors at the National Governors Association– particularly those possibly bidding for the White House – against ‘playing politics with Homeland Security funding:

“We can’t afford to play politics with our national security.”

“They all work in your states,” Obama said of the 200,000 Homeland Security employees who would not receive paychecks if Congress fails to reach a deal to fund the department before Saturday.

“These are folks that, if they don’t have a paycheck, are not going to be able to spend that money in your states. It will have a direct impact on your economy and it will have a direct impact on America’s national security because their hard work helps to keep us safe,”

Republicans in Congress have voted to fund Homeland Security with legislation that guts the president’s executive actions that could allow millions of undocumented immigrants to stay in the country legally. Democrats in the Senate refuse to advance the bill, and a stalemate remains with just days to go before DHS runs out of funding.

Most of this is just budget drama, of course. Minor scare tactics.

But what everyone should know, is that last time Congress tried to undermine the budget of Homeland Security, bad things happened.

Remember the sequestration?

Then Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano issued warnings that furloughs and sequestration of funds to her department would increase wait times at the airport, reduce cargo inspection at ports and cut border patrol staff.

As Infowars reported, Napolitano even issued ‘veiled threats’ that the budget cuts could leave America vulnerable to a terror attack in February 2013:

Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano issued veiled threats, claiming that automatic budget cuts, known as sequestration, could trigger new terror attacks by reducing operations funds and delaying processing times ahead of March 1, when cuts begin.

“I’m not here to scare people; I’m here to inform and let people begin to plan,” Napolitano stated. “I don’t think we can maintain the same level of security at all places around the country with sequester compared to without sequester.”

By April 12 – one week before the Boston Marathon bombing – DHS was still under threat of budget cuts, and issued this written testimony to Congress, titled:

“The Impact of Sequestration on Homeland Security: Scare Tactics or Possible Threat?”

The testimony concluded:

Hurricane Sandy, recent threats surrounding aviation and the continued threat of homegrown terrorism demonstrate how we must remain vigilant and prepared. Threats from terrorism and response and recovery efforts associated with natural disasters will not diminish because of budget cuts to DHS.

Even in this current fiscal climate, we do not have the luxury of making significant reductions to our capabilities without placing our Nation at risk. Rather, we must continue to prepare for, respond to, and recover from evolving threats and disasters – and we require sufficient resources to sustain and adapt our capabilities accordingly.

One can take this at face value and assume that reduced funding makes it easier for the terrorists to attack. Or, one can read between the lines and see the scare tactics that the federal government is willing to embrace to secure funding from Congress and support from a terrified public.

Either way, the threat is real, and that is why we are seeing publicized threats to America’s shopping malls – despite the officially admitted absence of a ‘credible threat.’

It is worth pointing out that Homeland Security and the controversial TSA passenger screening program have never caught a terrorist. They have never stopped a credible attack before it has occurred.

Despite massive funding and much of the nation’s attention, the only attacks that have been thwarted inside the United States have been sting operations set-up and literally organized by the FBI – where suspects where approached, and armed with plans, weapons and cash – and then stopped before they could be carried out.

Be vigilant, and keep in mind ancient Latin wisdom: Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Translation: Who watches the watchers?

 --------------------

Then of course Jeh Johnson failed to mention that the U.S. continues to import hundreds of high-risk Islamic refugees from Somalia every month.